Welcome To The 2021 Cleinman Performance Network Meeting Registration Site!
We hope you are as excited to get together as we are. This meeting will be the first of its kind where every Cleinman Partner Practice will attend altogether!
This resource page will act as your ‘Go-To’ site for regularly updated meeting information, such as registration links, FAQs, agendas, and video overviews on how best to prepare for your meeting.
Where: Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel in Addison, TX (Dallas/Ft. Worth Area)
Starts: October 14th at Noon CT
Ends: October 16th at 6PM CT
UPCOMING DATE REMINDERS!
Meeting registration closes on September 17th and our guaranteed hotel rate will end September 22nd!
***Please Read Before Registering***
- Each participant must complete a meeting registration.
- You have earned 200 points every month.
- If you have not used your points towards any other service, you will have accumulated 2000 points through October.
- Meeting cost is $1200/1200 points per practice, which includes everyone enrolled in a Network Member group:
- Primary OD, Dual Partner OD, ManagementWorks participant, AssociateWorks participant
- Guests (not currently enrolled in a Network Member group) will be charged $1200 to attend.
- You can use any remaining points as payment towards guests.
- Make sure to place a checkmark on the membership that applies to you.
Primary OD Cleinman Partner
Second OD Cleinman Partner
- You will also be asked how you want to “pay” for the meeting.
- Please check either points or credit card/ACH.
- Our finance group will follow up and reconcile payment after you register.
- Cleinman Performance Network is running concurrently with the 2021 EyeInnovate Marketing & Growth Conference. You can conveniently participate in a good deal of their content in addition to the entirety of your group time. Please complete the registration to reserve your spot in the EyeInnovate breakout sessions.
- Once done with registration, you will need to reserve your hotel accommodation(s).
- The link is provided below.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Group rate is $149/night and is valid from October 13th – October 17th.
- No more long waits for your transportation to and from the airport! You will arrange your own transportation of choice.
Questions? Please call 607-431-1001 or reach out to any Cleinman contact you have at your fingertips and they will be happy to help.
See you in October!
- Now that you’ve successfully registered for your meeting, click below to reserve your hotel room(s).
- Negotiated rate of $149 per night is good from October 13th – 17th
- Last day to book at this rate is September 22nd
There is little over a month until the start of your only Cleinman Performance Network meeting in 2021. We understand there maybe concerns around COVID, so we want to make sure you are aware of what we are doing to ensure as safe a meeting as possible.
While we aren’t requiring much, we ask that you take everyone’s space and well-being into consideration with our requests.
Meeting COVID Precautions/Guidelines To Date:
- We will be providing masks and hand sanitizer to all Cleinman Performance Network attendees.
- While there is an anti-mask mandate in Texas, we strongly recommend that all attendees wear a mask while indoors.
- We request everyone maintain reasonable distance from each other throughout the course of the meeting.
- The hotel will be set up with social distancing seating and protocols in place, as much as is mandated by the Marriott Corporation. Click here to be directed to their protocols page.
- Fist and elbow bumping is encouraged.
- While we understand vaccination is a choice, it is likely COVID can still be transmitted and infect everyone, regardless. We encourage testing prior to and after traveling to ensure the safety of meeting participants and family.
We can’t wait to see all of you again and can’t stop the hugs and sharing of space, we again ask that you respect each other and err on the side of caution.
Michael Hoffman is president of Igniting Performance, a Dallas-based company that specializes in the skills of sales, customer loyalty and leadership. He has been igniting Fortune 500 organizations with his seminars, workshops, and keynotes for almost 20 years.
Jay is a three-time Superbowl champ, five-time Pro Bowler and NFL Hall of Famer for the Dallas Cowboys and is the founder of Novacek 84 Small Batch Bourbon Craft Whiskey. He will be talking about his illustrious NFL career and finding his whiskey brand, and what he’s learned about the importance of branding, the consumer experience, and the pride you take when your name is attached to something.
Lauren Saidel-Baker is an experienced speaker and economist. She is responsible for providing reliable industry and company forecasts, presentations, webinars, and economic consulting services to small businesses, trade associations, and Fortune 500 companies across a spectrum of industries. Lauren’s experience in finance supports her commanding grasp of ITR Economics’ programs and subscriptions and their practical applications.