Founded in 1989 by serial entrepreneur Alan Cleinman, we are a team of business specialists who provide services to North America’s leading optometric practices. Our customized consulting services are tailored to fit the needs of each health care business and business owner. Cleinman Performance Partners, Inc. offers results-oriented doctor and staff training programs taught by bona-fide experts. We also founded Cleinman Performance Network, the only organized, national wisdom-sharing network for optometrists.
We are a marketing and service-driven enterprise and have experienced double-digit growth for virtually our entire history. We are always seeking to employ enthusiastic and energetic business professionals who enjoy an environment that offers challenging opportunities with a potential for rapid advancement and continual learning.
We’re a growth-oriented business-consulting firm with a 30-year track record in our industry. From our comfortable headquarters in Oneonta, NY, we work hard, have fun and thrive on our own continuous improvement.
The Financial Analyst is a key role within the Practice Transitions Team, which focuses on business transactions, including but not limited to: assisting clients with selling, buying, merging, succession planning, and documentation of business relationships.
Reporting to the Director of Practice Transitions, the Financial Analyst will work closely with our clients to provide financial analysis and ensure client needs are met in a professional and timely manner. Exceptional communication skills, with both internal and external stakeholders, are essential for this position as it works directly with both clients and their own external advisors.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off, with an option to work remotely or at our Oneonta, NY office
• Analyzes business and financial data for clients by retrieving, collecting, and organizing data including operational, financial, and contractual information
• Understands financial data sufficiently to recognize and resolve discrepancies
• Communicates directly with clients and their external advisors (CPA’s, bookkeepers, etc.) to discuss results of data analysis, resolve data discrepancies, or obtain missing data
• Supports clients in understanding elements of their financial statements
• Communicates updates to clients and internal team members as appropriate
• Collaborates with internal teams as needed
• Completes other special projects as requested or required
• Participates in all team meetings
• Travels no more than 1-2 times per year as required for company events
• Associates Degree in accounting, economics, business administration or related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; detailed oriented, organized and process-focused
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with others in a team-oriented environment
• Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft products (including Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, etc) and other web-based data management applications
• Exemplary communication skills
• Ability to learn new skills and technology quickly
• Ability to think quickly and logically to resolve problems as they arise
• Proven ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks
To apply for this opportunity please send a resume and cover letter to: [email protected] and fill out our general application
Cleinman Performance Partners Current Opportunities:
If you are a dynamic and detail-oriented person that is a team player and a self-starter, Cleinman Performance Partners may be right for you. Our 20-person organization is a mixed group of talented people, each with our own area of expertise that come together working towards a common goal of helping independent optometry practices succeed. Our partner-base includes over 200 doctors from across the United States and Canada. If you feel like you have what it takes to participate in an amazing work culture with passionate co-workers, apply today!